top of page
- 03 Oct 2022, 10:00 – 04 Oct 2022, 03:00Weston Lawns Farm, Weston Lawns Farm, Bedworth Road, Bulkington, Bedworth, CV12 9JAA collaboration between Geese Theatre and Summit Psychology Services who are bringing a a unique blend of theory and theatre to explore and add insight into the lived experiences of children and young people, at the periphery of care proceedings, and who are care experienced.
- 22 Jun 2022, 15:30 – 23 Jun 2022, 16:30OnlineThis is an online event for ELSA line managers who have registered an ELSA trainee for training in the Autumn Term 2022. Educational communities that have registered a trainee Excellent ELSA will be sent the link via email. To train register here: https://forms.gle/D45wb5dWQTgnTWxP8
- 13 Jun 2022, 09:00Yarnfield, Yarnfield Park, Yarnfield, Stone ST15 0NL, UKWe head back to where we hosted our Excellent ELSA conference at Yarnfield Park, and are taking the day to introduce you to our services and what Summit Psychology Services offers. Come and meet the team and have a chat. It would be lovely to see you and to have time to explore how we can help.
- 15 Nov 2021, 09:00Staffordshire, Yarnfield Park Training and Conference Centre, Yarnfield, Stone, Staffordshire,ST15 0LNThe first conference of it's kind in Staffordshire and which promises to inspire. Make sure this date goes in your diary with acclaimed national and international guest speakers and a range of applied practice workshops during the day.
- 06 Sept 2021, 19:00 – 08 Jul 2022, 23:00Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stafford, Tamworth, The Sanctuary, 1 Barracks Square, Barracks Rd, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle ST5 1LG, UKDue to demand we are opening training registration early for our Excellent ELSA training and supervision programme. We will be training in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent at various venues. Places are restricted so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- 10 Jul 2020, 09:30 – 15:30Summit Hospitality, Synectic House, The Hollies, The Brampton, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle Under Lyme ST5 0QY, UKDay four of four. concludes with psychological models that demonstrates how your school can be the ‘secure base’ for children and young people. You will learn the importance of, and how to embed relational care within your interpersonal relationships, through to systemic approaches.
- 10 Jun 2020, 09:30 – 15:35 BSTSummit Hospitality, synectic house, The Hollies, The Brampton, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle Under Lyme ST5 0QY, UKDay three of four. You will explore the concept of shame and how we protect ourselves from it through behaviour and how devastating it can feel to children and young people to live with shame and in the absence of protective, nurturing and trusting relationships.
- 01 May 2020, 09:30 – 15:30 BSTSummit Hospitality, synectic house, The Hollies, The Brampton, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle Under Lyme ST5 0QY, UKDay two of four of the Advanced Attachment and Trauma CPD Training Days. For professionals working with children and young people who want to explore alternatives to psychiatric diagnosis and instead work towards formulating and understanding need.
- 27 Mar 2020, 09:30 – 15:30 GMTSummit Hospitality, synectic house, The Hollies, The Brampton, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle Under Lyme ST5 0QY, UKFor educators and other child welfare professionals wanting to gain deeper knowledge and become more aware of the effects of adversity and how to support children and young people with relational attachment and trauma needs.
bottom of page